Goodbye September, Hello October
I’m welcoming this month and Monday with wide open arms! I’m ready to embrace whatever October has in store for me.
It’s the start of a brand new month, and you know what that means; a list of a brand new goals and intentions!
Do you have a way you like to start out each month?
I love to start mine by creating a list of goals and intentions I wish to accomplish throughout the month! Doing so keeps me accountable and motivated throughout the month!
This month, I WILL…
- Be PRESENT, and just enjoy the process
- Spend more time reading
- Practice GRATITUDE
- Learn to take INITIATIVE more often
- Make QUALITY time with my family an friends
- Worry less, surrender more
- Let go of the PAST
- Spend more time blogging and sharing my journey with you all!
What will you commit to this month?
Setting even just ONE goal can really help set the pace in your life and give you something to work towards! If i’s your first time setting goals, start small and slowly work your way up. Here’s a few tips to get you started on creating your goals:
- Create a CLEAR picture of you WANT in life
- Think about the WORK and ACTIONS that will help get you there
- PLAN and PRIORITIZE your actions
- Make sure to CHECK-IN with yourself regularly to stay on your journey
“No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
I’d love to hear what you goals are or October! Comment below or send me a message!
You can achieve anything you put your heart and mind into! It will take time, but small steps are still progress!