May your trouble be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door.~Unknown
Holy Cow! Is it really March already? This year has been flying by, but I have been graced with some one wonderful blessings these first few months and am excited to see what else comes into my beautiful life!
At the beginning of the year, I labeled 2019 as the year of adventure. It truly has been a year full of adventures, and it’s only March!
As I begin my next adventure tomorrow , traveling to the Emerald Isle; Ireland and March being the luck of the Irish month, what better way to celebrate than to create a wish list!
We often set goals at the beginning of every month, but I thought it might be a fun idea to create a wish list of things I hope to happen in the month of March!
So here’s my list of wishes…
- to read 3 books (The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom, Maybe It’s You by Lauren Handel Zander & The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle)
- to have a plethora of blog content for you all from my trip to Ireland
- to be successful in my all my courses in grad school
- to be organized with school, work and of course play
- to spend more time socializing and creating memories with friends
- to gain self confidence competing in my first fitness competition
- for warm spring weather to come upon us
- for beautiful sunshine
- endless blessings and happiness each and every day
I hope luck is forever in my favor this month and for all my wishes to come true!
These are just a few of my wishes for March! What are your wishes?
Create your wish list and stick somewhere you will see it each day. Then as each one begins to come true, cross them off! I’m sure all your wishes will come true this March!